Give your aspiring soccer star the rare opportunity for coaching by a team of highly-skilled international soccer experts with British Soccer Camp.
Leading up to a daily tournament, each day at British Soccer Camp includes individual foot skills, technical drills, tactical practices, coached scrimmages, and more.
The early mastery of technical skills is one of the most important elements in the development of youth soccer players. This year’s new curriculum is packed with new drills and practices designed to improve individual ball control, footskills, fakes and moves.
Techniques covered each week at British Soccer Camp
Each day, the coaches will take the players through a progressive series of skill building practices from unopposed, to opposed, game related and finally into a game.
- Soccer ABC: Players will improve their Agility, Balance and Coordination.
- Dribbling: improve the ability to change direction and move at speed.
- Moves: master more than 20 different ways to turn and fake opponents.
- Passing: improve accuracy, pace and 1st touch control.
- Shooting: improve power and placement with each foot.
- Heading: learn how to safely and confidently head the ball.
- Tackling/Defending: improve your tackling skills and learn how to defend.
- Freestyle: daily program of juggling, lifts and balances by John Farnworth.
In addition to teaching new skills and improving game performance, each British Soccer Camp session provides lessons in character development, cultural education and is the most fun your child can have learning the sport they love.
British Soccer Camp Options
Ages 4–6, 1.5 hours per day. Fundamental practices, skill-building activities and small-sided games.
Ages 6–10 and 10–16, 3 hours per day. Emphasis is placed upon individual skill development, core techniques and small-sided games.
Ages 10–16, full-day sessions. A more advanced camp for serious players which focuses on game related techniques, tactical development and coached match play.