How to Register for Summer Camps and Activities
We have a new registration system!
Not sure if you’re on our email list? Please take a few seconds right now to sign up at bit.ly/LoveParksAndRec, and check the box next to “Summer Camp and Youth Activities” (and anything else you’re interested in hearing about).
What to look forward to with the new online system:
- Easy management of your account or family members’ information
- Quick registration process for classes and camps (and easy searching!)
- Online purchase with optional auto-renewal of monthly memberships
- Ability to buy pool passes online
- Easy browsing for activities, camps, and rentals
Download our Activity Registration Form. SantaBarbaraCA.gov/ParksAndRec
To ensure accurate enrollment, you must include the Code number assigned to each activity. Be sure to include payment in full, well in advance of the activity. Credit card payments are only accepted online, by phone, or in person.
In Person or By Phone
Visit or call one of our locations:
Carrillo Recreation Center
100 E. Carrillo St.
Parks and Recreation Admin Office
620 Laguna Street
Note: The Cabrillo Pavilion and Bathhouse at 1118 East Cabrillo Boulevard is closed until mid-2019 for a major renovation project. If you prefer to take care of your registrations in person, please visit us at the Carrillo Recreation Center or our Administration Office on Laguna Street.