The next level in Nature Camp fun.
This is a training program for youth who are too old to be a camper and our eager to assume the responsibilities of assisting counselors with younger campers.
Interested in applying to become a Nature Camp junior counselor?
The Nature Camp junior counselor application and selection process is as follows:
- Pick up an application at the Carrillo Recreation Center beginning Monday, March 6 at 9:00am. The application includes an activity registration form and additional 1-page questionnaire.
- When completing the application, be sure to provide first and second camp session choices.
- Complete the application and submit it in-person to the Carrillo Recreation Center or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: the application deadline is Monday, March 27 by 5:00PM.
- Once received, an email confirmation will be sent within 4 business days.
Applicants will be notified by Tuesday, April 18 if they have been accepted into the program. Registration and program payment will be processed at this time.
Fee $374/$340 for a two-week session
Sessions M-F, 9:00AM-4:00PM
Location Skofield Park or MacKenzie Park
Info (805) 564-5495