RAP: The Recreation Afterschool Program.
The Parks and Recreation Department’s popular, fee-based Recreation Afterschool Program (RAP), provides homework assistance, recreation activities, sports, crafts, and special programs to first-sixth grade students at Adams, Monroe, Roosevelt, and Washington Elementary Schools.
RAP begins immediately following the regular school day and operates until 5:30pm, keeping your child active and engaged in healthy, enriching, and fun activities while you finish your workday.
30-day sessions cost $165. Call (805) 564-5495 for more information.
There are six, 30-day sessions in a school year (adding up to 180 school days).
- 30-day session $165 ($5.50 per day, plus the ability to sign up online)
- 10-day drop-in pass $100 ($10.00 per day, no online registration available)
- 1-day drop-in pass $12 ($12.00 per day, no online registration available)
- Limited scholarships are available for families who qualify!
- Register online (only available for 30-day sessions)
- In person at the Carrillo Recreation Center located on 100 E. Carrillo Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Make a payment over the phone by calling the Youth Activities Office at (805) 564-5495