Learn to swim this summer with Parks and Rec swimming lessons!
Stroke Development, Strength and Endurance.
- Step from side into chest-deep water, move into a front float for 5 seconds, roll over to a back float, return to a standing position, then move back to a back float for 5 seconds and return to a standing position.
- Push off and swim using a combination of arm and leg actions for 15 feet on the front; push off and swim using a combination of arm and leg actions for 15 feet on the back.
- Perform a feet first-entry into chest deep water.
- Swim front crawl for 25 yards.
- Maintain position on back for 1 minute in deep water and swim backstroke for 15 yards.
- Swim breaststroke for 15 yards.
- Tread water for 1 minute and swim backstroke for 25 yards.
Fee $72/$65 for a two-week session
Sessions Monday – Friday, 10:30AM-11:00AM or 11:10AM-11:40AM
Location Los Baños Pool
Info (805) 966-6110